The Laura Recovery Center is sincerely grateful for the funding that it receives.
We exist only because of voluntary contributions made by individuals and organizations. The Directors of the Center strongly believe that all contributions should be voluntary and therefore the Center accepts no taxpayer money.
How can I donate?
If you or your company would like to make a donation to the Laura Recovery Center. please call the Center at 281-482-5723 or send us an e-mail.
Other ways to donate include:
- Process a one-time payment using your Credit Card.
- Process a one-time payment via PayPal.
- Subscribe to donate on a monthly basis.
- Write a check.
The Laura Recovery Center is a non-profit organization and our services are available at no cost. However, it does cost us money to provide our services to families and communities. That's why we're asking you to support us and our work.
Donations to the LAURA RECOVERY CENTER are tax deductible. The Laura Recovery Center is a recognized 501(c)3 organization.
- If you have a Discover, Master Card, or Visa, donating is easy and secure. Simply specify your donation amount and click the button below:
- If you have a paypal account, donating is easy and secure. Simply click the button below to get started:
- Donate to us each month with your subscription. Your credit card will be automatically charged each month via PayPal, and your continued support will help us meet our goals. Just specify the amount your would like to donate each month and click the button below to start:
- To make a donation by check, make your check payable to The LAURA RECOVERY CENTER and mail it to:
The Laura Recovery Center
2600 Ware Dairy Road
Friendswood, Texas 77546
We will acknowledge your donation by return mail.